Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

NEW VIP Reading Packages Available!!!


For a while now I have had a few clients ask for monthly packages to be put together. It only makes sense.. who doesn't want to get a good deal?! ;) So I have come up with the 3 following packages that pretty much include everything that clients are wanting!! IF you get package 3 and want the phone option, we will set up a time each week.. if you want the call the same time too every week, that might be possible! There is $200 off if you are a direct client, for clients utilizing online companies the price is reflective of the commissions paid. I wanted to go ahead and share this on the blog for anyone who might not know that I offer it!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: