Ask Andi

Psychic and Metaphysical Advice for Everyday Life!

Welcome to my blog! Where sometimes the unexplainable, may become explained!

Ooops!!!! Please forgive me!



As much as I had wanted to get them done this week.. it just wasn't happening. Father's Day, electricians came today, tomorrow's my son's 2nd birthday AND his doctor appointment, AND some cabinet guys are showing up tomorrow too! Did I happen to mention I had other deadlines and have yet to finish moving?! It's a miracle I'm even still up at this point since I've been crashing HARD at about midnight these last 2 weeks. Anyways.. I AM SOOOOO SORRY I didn't get the Tarotscopes out this week! I will try much harder next week... even if my birthday happens to be on Sunday! ;) Even still.. I hope y'all have a wonderful week!!

Many Blessings,
Andi

0 comments: